GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

i find it amusing ... , page-9

1. 24,765 Posts.
    From The Golden Parrot News

Interviewer:
    Siameseparrot, how are you enjoying the market today.

Siameseparrot:
    Well, its pretty ugly for most investors. Only to be expected after the Dow was over 500 points down last night. However The Parrot can't complain. I'm actually ahead today in my gold stocks. The Gold Index at this point in time is also in the Green.

Interviewer:
    Siameseparrot, have you ever heard the expression "dont fight the market"?

Siameseparrot:
    Absolutely. That's why the buy paper gold - hedge by shorting gold shares crowd are doomed. They are fighting the market. They are fighting rising gold prices and increasing profits from the gold shares they are shorting. The smart shorters will get out now. The others will be wiped out imo as gold shares soar to fair value. Gold is over US$1830. You cannot continue to have gold shares trading and being shorted as if gold was US$1000 to US$1200.

Interviewer:
    Siameseparrot, have you been wrong up till now?

Siameseparrot:
    Of course. But I get rid of dog stocks once I have determined that all is not as it should be. As for the gold bull, of course not. I've correctly picked the gold bull market. I've also correctly picked big winners and am still in them, letting them mature into what I believe will be multi multi baggers as the gold bull will enter a manic stage. Gold equities will NOT be left behind imo.

Interviewer:
    Thank you Siameseparrot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.