UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

What I find the most dissapointing is that the company was able...

1. 94 Posts.
    What I find the most dissapointing is that the company was able to control the share price leading up to the cut off date for the SPP(please dont insult myself and all traders who live in the real world and argue this doesn't happen/is illegal, Blah Blah Blah) How else is any company able to get away a SPP, the company through its underwriter/associates/broker keeps the S/P at a premium to the offer price until everyone has paid their money then it invariably falls below the offer price, not always but more so than not.

The company CAN use the same mechanism to avoid the current systematic attacks on stop losses and general racheting down of the share price, however they have chosen not to.

Again you are delusional if you think a company does not know who is selling down the stock. They have access to each days trading, the volumes, the broker responsible and updated top 40 holders etc etc.
    Dont sit around wondering or complaining.
    Ring them and find out(dont let them tell you they don't know or its out of their control), I have rung them and await a reply.

All the best.
    Credit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.