WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I forgot about this..., page-2

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    Oh, and don't forget...

COTY .... which has has been consumer testing OBJs prototype device for almost 2 years! Please let us know if it's been dumped. It's material after such a long history with this device.

BODYGUARD which has been the subject of a potential major deal and negotiations for a year. I thought that would have been well and truly sealed by now. Yet no material announcement.

Oh and there's much much more. So many irons in the fire, fruit on the tree, that's been growing for years....

I let January go because of it being the "holiday" season. But we're now approaching March with nothing announced.

Being the most generous I can be, there are things happening that are good for the company about which we aren't being told. Sloppy and unacceptable. Worst case scenario, all these anticipated deals are falling apart because the technology is flawed about which we aren't being told. Sloppy and unacceptable.

I honestly go with the best case scenario. But, as described, it's still sloppy and unacceptable.

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.