WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

" Shareholders should see a dramatic drop in the hours booked by...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    " Shareholders should see a dramatic drop in the hours booked by GD..."

I don't think so. Taking a generous perspective, I think that time will now be better spent by GD doing the following:
    1. Negotiating and sealing further deals P&G for particular product lines incorporating OBJ technology
    2. Negotiating and sealing new deals (e.g. Bodyguard, DCE, hygiene applications) with other major corporations such as Pfizer and Reckitt Benckizer
    3. Attending/inspecting newly created production lines around the world that are starting to produce and roll out OBJ-tech (e.g. micro-array manufacturing facilities in Singapore and China).
    4. Meeting with Coty and push hard for the finalisation of the deal relating to the dermaportation device.
    5. Sorting out the OBJ-tech for implementation of the electric toothbrush, with Colgate or Oral-B ... after 10 years of fluffing around.
    6. Practising packing and unpacking the suitcase for the luxurious hotel stays associated with carrying out 1-5 above.
    Taking a more pessimistic perspective, perhaps only point no. 6 will be achieved. But whatever the case (1-6, or just 6), we won't see a reduction in time logged.

All IMHO of course.

J
    -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.