WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I forgot about this..., page-35

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I don't believe we will ever be apprised with any clarification unless something comes to fruition.
    Sad to say, but with Matt doing the comms now, we are in an even worse position with what appears to be a bod using this as an excuse to avoid direct communication. My understanding was that any shareholder was entitled to communicate with directors and there is a responsibility to respond - placing a comm company in the middle does not from my perspective satisfy the requirements and responsibilities.
    On the flipside though, it does appear many holders are motivated well ahead of the end of year agm asking relevant questions, so would expect the bod to actually take some remediating action well in advance to placate holders.
    If no action seen in the next 3 months, then would suggest start working towards serving an official first strike at the end of year by voting against receiving the company accounts. Basically there are limited courses of action, and while heavy handed, we are limited in options, other than tabling motions ahead of time requiring specific numbers of stockholders to ensure picked up as official business.
    End of the day, had the bod been more transparent in activities, results, ongoing updates as well as sufficient information by which performance share allocations could be measured, then wouldn't have this issue. Still smarting from the 2014 resolutions regarding the eoy 2017 performance shares where it was indicated that progress updates would be provided - despite multiple requests, the bod flat out refused to provide any updates and instead they are probably expecting the bonuses to be paid out eoy as a matter of due course without any discussion. Obviously someone on tbe bod has the final decision making role and is forcing this position as regards general communications - just a matter of determining who, and when the next round of reappointments arise, removing that individual.
    As for contacting the company, not sure who is left who can oblige since appears many holders are blacklisted based on the fact no replies ever received. Guess if actually have any pocket money left might have to fly across for the eoy agm - preferrable not to since would be a great degree of angst built up if were to happen, and not sure the bod would appreciate when the cork finally unplugged...but still time for them to turn this around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.