ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

AaronRI think its safe and fair to agree to disagree.I only used...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    AaronR

I think its safe and fair to agree to disagree.
    I only used the last 8mths because going back that far was simply all the time i had to offer your query.
    I may be wrong, but i sense something personal here and so you might not be willing to entirely absorb the general comment i made (8mth nil-buying window example) and i sense that you have made up your mind about an individual essentially. When i tried to absorb and appreciate the situation, my motive was that I was trying to make my mind up about an individual by assessing his integrity as a non-holder, after firstly speaking to an authority about the buying windows that were open for buying by a such an essentially all-commanding director. He had ALL the roles at the time, not just one, and he knew and owned all the perspectives, not just a cheif overseeing others with singular roles. That was the key, his role was 'all encompassing' in the beginning of his appointment.
    I think you will find that until you have done this yourself, you are stuck on a 3 letter word and not really wishing to look into the regulatory restrictions for the person you are commenting about.

Lets leave it there after your next reply if you don't mind.
    We can disagree and still both feel informed ;-)

Nice price rise hey? Will it burst through 2.9 today?
    - I think it will and may settle at 3.1 - 3.2 which would be our next line resistance to penetrate...

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.