LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Twitter Ads purchased: I considered it a responsible manner to...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Twitter Ads purchased: I considered it a responsible manner to maintain investor interest, as promotion, IS PART OF THE BUSINESS. Unless you think NOT buying ADS for a BUSINESS is A FANTASTIC WAY TO GROW, AND BE KNOWN. BRANDING ALONG WITH PRODUCT. NOTHING WRONG WITH TWITTER ADVERTISEMENTS. SOME OF THESE IDIOTIC POSTS AND MENTALITIES ARE SO STUPID. EVERY BUSINESS HAS A RIGHT TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES. THIS IS A SHORT ATTACK, AND VERY POSSIBLY STEPHEN WAS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE SHORTERS, AND HE GAVE THE BIRD TO THE BOARD FOR DEMOTING HIM. RED CLOUD AS A THIRD PARTY ANALYST, SEES VALUE THEY CAN IN ALL HONESTY PARTAKE IN SHARES, SO WHAT. I'm just gonna sit and watch, and wait for all this to blow over, all the idiots, drinking the short central Koolaid, so they can line their fat pockets with sound bites and one liners, all the while, we keep building our plant and squash all these environmental assaulting, old guard miners, like LAC of Joe Lowry liking, immediate red flag, SQM, ALB. Their Lithium game days are numbered. Environment, ESG. LKE/LLKKF, saw this a mile away, and is ready for this paradigm shift. Like Livent has been for two decades and is a perfect example of successful DLE truly is. I'm just eating my popcorn, seeing all the media bs, silly short posts here. And holding onto my shares, as this little hedge fund circus continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $271.4K 7.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 769097 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1417059 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.