GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

i get it

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    YoYo was right in saying that after the run up in GXY's share price (with very high volumes)a period of consolidation is likely and necessary. This is more so the case following the announcement of the $30 million convertible note which had scant detail (disappointingly so). I understand the temptation to cash in profits of 20% to 40% for those who have taken a position only 6 weeks ago or so.

However, in management's defence they are now under the pump as GXY is becoming a real business and when we hear news there will be a lot of it. My experience is that management often goes quiet at companies in this situation as frustrating as it is for shareholders. Perseverance by shareholders is usually rewarded.

It is time to decide if you want to cash out or hang around now. I am happy to keep adding to my position as GXY is now producing and will be shipping in November. The have all the off take committed. We no longer own a company with high hopes, we are about to own the fourth largest lithium carbonate producer in the world (with 16 year mine life). I am happy to buy more off the short term traders as I judge the price to be settling.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.