i get the message says rudd, page-33

1. 1,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    you guys here have castigated rudds govt and deemed them abject failures on the basis of those points.
    whaling. what would you prefer them to do? send a few 5 inch shells into the bridge of the jap ship? keep the ship in port perhaps? the biggest weapon v whaling imo is public opinion, and videoing, observing, and attracting the media is about all they can do. allowing japanese fishermen to kill whales, when everyone else is killing some other animal or fish is hardly a sackable offense.

medical insurance. how have they ruined it? if you want the service, you can pay for it. if youve got a good income, i would have thought the health of your family comes before a plasma scren tv. if the ar$e falls out of the system its because people have their priorities somewhat mixed up.

if toyota announced that they will build the hybrids in thailand, not oz, and it came out that they would have come here if a measly 35 mill were paid, for whatever reason, the opposition would be jumping up and down screaming 'why didnt you pay ya tight ba$tards!!'. 35 mill for greener cars.....220 mill for saddam's republican guards brand new ak-74's to shoot at aussie soldiers. hmmmmm

rudd came in with oil at $100/barrel. $140 now. what would you have them do? invade iran? gee that'll work. change the tax system overnight? and change it everytime something gets pricey? omg! broccoli is $16 a kilo. change the tax on broccoli!

spend some time in a hospital any weekend between 11pm and 3am and tell me the young chicks that get wheeled in got drunk on a '02 semillon followed by a '98 clare valley shiraz. there was a loophole. rudd closed it.

computers will aid teaching, pure and simple, and once it all gets sorted, and it is not a simple exercise, it will benefit everyone. if you cant see that, we cant help you.

if you reckon rudd should be kicked out, after 6 mths, amid global economic turmoil, then we should all just give up whatever we are doing because the bar is just way too high.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.