SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

i get thumbs down for revealing info

1. 526 Posts.
    To all you that give me the thumbs down

I point out information which reveals to you all, what potentialy is going on, and I get the thumbs down....

There is no support at present and probably wont be until sp gets down to about 30 to 35c....as this is where I think the JV partner wants to get in as well...

Make no mistake people this is corporate manipulation and it affects each and everyone of you.....

The sp is being manipulated down, with a great deal of help from all concerned, you can either accept it or start asking some serious questions, about why the hold back on the CR until Deutsche Bank had finished what they had to do...

If management had of done the CR a few weeks earlier then LESS shares would have been issued....WHY the Wait??????

These points are all facts. with no added extras or hype etc..Read the anns and make your own decision about why this has all come about, and the sp is slipping down south

Hi all

i recall someone asking why did they call a trading halt on the 21st april to do a CR.....some thought it was a strange time for the Ann and that it should have been earlier

Well for those of you that need proof about posible info leaking between those in the know and the big boys here it is...

Check the Ann released today....states that the Deutsche Bank became a major shareholder on 20t April after trading in over the past 4 months

You cant tell me that this is just a coincidence that Management released the CR the day after Deutsche Bank had finished with their trading over the past 4 months and manipulating the sp down????

Like I said a while back, I thought we could be getting screwed....and now the sp is possibly only a day or 2 away from hitting the 39c I predicted..

IMO next Ann will be Major Shareholder Sold, SP to go a little lower, then Consolidation.....As someone wants to buy in real cheap and it is getting handed to them..IMO

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.