ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

Hello Gatorbait, I folowed your idea and checked out pictures of...

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Gatorbait, I folowed your idea and checked out pictures of the core on the ADN presentation. It looks dominated by pyrite but that's OK. I wouldnt expect to see chalco at the resolution shown. It looks most encouraging. As an aside, there is a solution, it's called "lics" solution, and what you do is you run a thin trail of hydrochloric acid down the core and then a trail of lics solution in the acid trail and if there is copper it immediately goes green. Its only qualitive i.e. it does not give grade but its a nice exploration tool.

The the other postive things about ADN are 10 million in cash, a plethora of decent proejcts at good addresses, and what I call a fully balanced board for an exploration company i.e. two geologists to put forward ideas, two mining engineers to keep them reminded the projects have to make a profit, an accountant to make a profit, even if there is a huge loss, and a promotion type person who can present ideas with rose tinted spectacle. Of course I joke, but its a super board of directors.

Thanks for the information. I'll put some $ into ADN. I like what you have suggested we all look at. Even if the December results do not live up to expectations, there is adequate funds to test other projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.