VMT 4.35% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

i got a letter, page-35

1. 3,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The reality of the situ GL is... or the question at the forefront is... 'What is his master plan'...???

Is he going to go to a vote at another EGM (pre EOFY)... and request a removal (again) of the current board??

A hostile takeover??? - whereby RG buys out the majority shareholders??

Reality check time.... (thats not bravado either - its reality)..just consider the influence / support req'd to affect that + the cash resources!

How is all this 'noise' going to assist with the growth of the company?? Someone tell me??? I just wanna know how???

Im also super keen to hear the theories... All i currently hear is how rubbish the current guys are, and how some new guys could 'fix it all.. but I dont hear 'how' they are going to fix it...

I JUST WANNA HEAR HOW!!!!!!!!

I'll support someone if they have some genuine substance...

As a significant holder - I would have thought that the best method to get his (RG's) opinions heard would be to approach current management / board, and talk things through in a professional manner (maybe he has done this already wthout success?? who knows???). I seriously think its a pretty feeble attempt to rouse support by hunting thru a forum of bloggers that make up 95% DT's and the rest are dudes like the rest of us with zero influence...

If this is our saviour.... Im yet to be convinced (kinda like the RAPTURE)...but I'll be the first one in line to take a huge bite of humble pie if he can materialise 'something'.

Lets see hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.