AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

i got dat feelin, page-26

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I suppose everyone has their own opinion depending on whether they long term or daytraders?

We have all learnt that good stocks can go lower than ever imagined...I have learnd this the hard way in the past.

Unbelievable bargains can also look you in the face for weeks before flying higher and opportunity can be missed in a flash?

I think AVB have the management and resource which will deliver long term so I am prepared to buy and be down a few ticks if thats the way we go short term.

IMO we have a few percent downside and 100% upside in the next few months so I believe its a good PUNT..

each to their own I suppose. If you believe that Copper prices will go higher LT like me and that AVB will have over 1 million tons in 2013, AVB is a no brainer as a LT Buy..

Good luck everyone,,,,,many other stocks I would not be touching right now but bullish AVB..:0)

bring on QE3, liberal government and a better macro market.. and hopefully 40 million from vale which will send this one straight to 10 cents IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.