BIT 3.85% 2.7¢ biotron limited

I Got in too High, page-18

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    To any holders who paid too much today take heart - I reckon we'll see much more growth in the SP this week alone. And still more in coming weeks with potential partnering with one of the big boys, and as word gets out more broadly. This'll move quick.

I first got in at 12c thinking I might have been too late to the party and the SP immediately dropped to 8c, so I know how you feel. The SP rose a day or two later and I doubled my position averaging up to 17.5c - I wish now I'd bought when it dropped to 8c but even though I haven't played this perfectly the SP has just kept climbing and I believe it'll keep doing that, with healthy corrections like today which will give it more legs in the end. My point is, when this is steaming past a dollar (in no time) you'll feel very good about things.

I'm not one to pump or fall in love with a stock but I think most reasonable people would agree here the potential is incredible and in my couple of years trading I haven't seen anything like it. I've been in and out today to increase my holdings again but I reckon I'll just enjoy the ride for the next while.

This story has just started to unfold, this stock is a beast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $21.78K 807.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138461 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 194761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.