What I am saying is supported by science younglogga,what you are...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What I am saying is supported by science younglogga,what you are claiming to believe -such as increased extreme weather etc is measured against such a small time frame as to be meaningless ,it is an opinion nothing more.

Insurance companies are very quick to impose new conditions and increased premiums quick smart in the light of virtually any event,work out the differential on flying costs now as compared to before 911 etc.
    Of course insurance premiums have increased but have you tried to get flood insurance lately?

Any excuse to raise premiums is great for share holders and bonus's-----need I say more?

I say again add 2 degrees to the temp over 100 years or better and you will not notice a thing-- we are being bombarded by rubbish,remember Y2K and Weapons of Mass Destruction just for starters.

To suggest the outcomes which are being put forward will happen ( notice it is always perhaps or possible or maybe) is a form of lunacy and I am surprised not more people see it for what it is---we have SEASONAL swings which are larger than that ,always have and always will ,sit and think about what is being shoved down our throats and don't be a parrot for this rubbish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.