The most profound truths are paradoxical.Says it all really ,for...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The most profound truths are paradoxical.

Says it all really ,for me I had to be sceptical when grandchildren come from school spouting the Gospel according to Al Gore as the only truth when you know yourself that a bloody truck could be driven thru his "truths"

Doctored hockey stick graphs were another blatant example .

Need I mention emails and corrected temp charts?

The reason I quoted those places with long term temp reading
    was because they are NOT large centres in any shape or form and to my eye tell the facts in a natural way,surely that does not require any further explanation?

It is said that temps have risen 1.5 degrees since Mozart was born,so what?? we know the temp has risen gently for a very long time because the last ice age finished,I do not believe that a few more parts per million of Co2 (you do understand how small that is?)will cause a tipping point as is claimed,now water vapour is another matter and we know that it is influenced very much by the dust residue which accumulates in our radiation belts as a result of eruptions on the sun, these bombards us with absolute hell storms of cosmic radiation,in fact if the Van Allan belts were not there to deflect these storms all life would be wiped out in an instant.Good old gravity.

If the earth contiues to warm then we will have to adapt again as a species,migration will become popular again.

Despite the billions of dollars spent so far not one atom of Co2 has been removed,despite the ramblings of various politicians nothing has happened except for the holding of evermore conferences in very comfortable places with palatial apointments,wonder if the next meeting was held in Antartica or Sahara under canvas if the 1000,s of zealots would attend,just a foolish thought.

My experiences of bureaucrats over the years has shown me they are the most wasteful species on the face of the earth,never forget it is your money they are spending and direct accountability is a thing of the past.Parasites.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.