RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

i guess it needs to close at $1.73, page-16

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: i guess it needs to close at $1.73 for howarey SB
    Nothing hopefull about revenues and profits rising. They are rising very quickly. Profits will rise by a minimun of 10M each year for as far as i can see into the future.

Simplistically red light revenues/profits from each camera installed will decline slightly over time as drivers start to obey the law. However as Red light camera profits are declining, speed camera profits will increase significantly. The net result I believe will be greater profits from each installed camera. It cost about 100K to install a red light camera and a extra 3K to convert it to a dual red light/speed camera. Speed fines are likely to be a multiple of red light so if you are already making large profits at 100K a camera and you at least double the revenue for a extra 3K then you just get super profits.

All that is required is legalisation of fixed speed camera's. It is starting to happen. Washington recently trialled a fixed speed camera . It is only a matter of time

This is a bottom drawer stock. Take it out of the drawer in 5 years are I would expect a min of $10 a share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.