PYC 4.55% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

i had a dream

1. SoT
    847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

I had a dream we were in a boat.

Our ship the SS PHYLOPASTRY had been sinking.

We climbed into a lifeboat and were soon floating in deep water.

Amazingly, once we had abandoned her, The SS PHYLOPASTRY righted and sailed away.

Tony, Nick, Dougy and PW were all waving from the stern and singing Auld Lang Syne in German. This left us truly impressed.

Soon we realised we hadnt packed any sandwiches and we started to hunger for food.

As the days past, all of us experienced delusional moments where we thought our ship the SS PHYLOPASTRY had returned and we were being showered with diamonds and $100 bills.

In these delusions we saw ourselves dining with CEOs of Top 10 Pharma companies, who wanted to buy our shares in the SS PHYLOPASTRY for 10 times their value.

Then these delusionary CEO thoughts, would vanish before we could say YES,YES,YES.

Day after day our hunger grew to control our every moment.

It was on the fifth day that a chat group in the front of the boat canvassed the idea of cannibalism as a survival tool.

To eat a fellow shareholder was something unthinkable, but there was one in the boat who had sold out his shares. He didnt talk to the others in the boat except to moan or to ridicule their faith in The SS PHYLOPASTRYs return.

Following our meal we reflected on our companion, and there was much praise for the one who had been sacrificed to secure our survival.

The following morning we all were throwing-up over the side, sick as dogs as we realised that alive or dead we couldnt stomach the Gavel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $29.56K 278.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1274092 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 432957 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.