ZMM 0.00% 1.0¢ zimi limited

i had a dream, page-10

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Lets all not get carried away with the share price.
    If anybody can recall Steve mentioned about getting this company to the 200 million dollar mark a while ago.
    As for Inciter if you want you can have my shares at 20 cents if you like. That is above my expected premium of around 12 - 15 cents.
    IMO 40 cents is a bit high for the moment. Probably achieve it IF a significant discovery is made and whether Palta is successful and WHNs end is up for sale and the sale be made successfully. Those big share prices is related to be at best case scenarios (I would say including production and many big finds) Too many ifs and their would also have to be a dilution to achieve a higher share price. Which should happen, we are around two billion units with oppies. Big dollars required for such projects unless WHN gets bought out. I would like to see the company name changed it would be a good time as this new era has approached this company. As for Hartleys I think they hurl a bit of IT around they just look after themselves. They have to pay the wages somehow. JIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.386M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259333 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.