ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

wasa... yeah... i did a bit of reading into namibia potentials,...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    wasa... yeah... i did a bit of reading into namibia potentials, and went with the char, trp double which somehow covers wot u have covered with ur picks, except for say madagascar etc... gbp was left out cos trp seems to have the most exceptional ground in namib and was one of first in etc... i grabbed char before it went from high 20ps to todays prices :-( but its in 3 or 4 new frontier very high risk but very high reward locations and 3 of those frontiers have others companies drilling over next 12 months, so they get an absolute free ride...
    very much a stock for high risk savvy whn holders :-) ) yes...yes... but for people only on asx market i think that gbp and that other one u got pci? r decent bets...

samkos... i never said that i expect whn at 40c just on farmout deal... i donot expect that at all... those that understand wot i wrote and wot its about, understand... those that dont... welll... one day they will :-))
    i simply hope that with a decent farmout deal WHN sp can consolidate above 8-10p area... then u wud have palta news, la bella news, and obviously seychelles work results rolling out, over a 12 month period, plus tht elusive news of production asset being acquired in west africa (?)... i seriously cant wait for Seychelles 3d seismic to be completed, interpreted and announced (most likely as part of farmout or jv deal)... those good old 3d seismic results r always full of biiig fat figures which cause decent upward movements in the sp... (that is, for pennydreadfuls like whn :-) )
    unfortunately overall markets for these companies r now really crap... so whn is really being priced only on whn news... but when those financial houses like the Sachs decide its time to load up on the beaten down smallcap oilers sector, and push them up to dump at higher prices; at least we can sit firm and enjoy the ride, knowing we were in at somewhat early stage :-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.