ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

i had to get of the floor from laughing, page-3

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Ah...you're a real hoot today aries man.

I see that you have accented the frivolous in order to smoke screen the realities that have been referred to.

Your laugh has a ring of nervousness about it.

Here's the thing.

If you don't consider Kos to be a man of his word....then why would a pension fund mgr continue to naked short the stock ?

Why do you continue to spend your entity's paid time on tactics and propositions, if not for the purpose of making them money..Thus, protecting your cann from fund members considerable discontent.

After all....

Pension fund mgrs would not kill off a terminal stock...

They die any way...

How would you make a fund any money from the volume it accumulates from the tree shaking ?

The manager's existence would be on the line !

Lots of little fund mgrs would be feeling the wrath from THEIR members at the moment.

It would be fair and reasonable to state that fund mgrs have a duty of fiduciary care to their fund members members..and not physical stock holders.

With this in mind, it would be a fair and reasonable to conclude that THEY have no care for share holders of any particular co that THEY form a tree shaking strategy upon.

The confidential positions of trust held between certain brokers and certain fund mgrs in a time when ASIC has supposedly banned most shorting practices, but in particular;;;; naked shorting of illiquid small caps........vs the argument that short selling is an orderly mkt requirement

Now there's a cancerous secret society.....

Very fearful mkt at the moment....No prisoners are taken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 18824312 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13022686 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.