CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

GEEEEEEEEZE i hate fundamental dribble!Talk about had a gut...

1. 846 Posts.
    GEEEEEEEEZE i hate fundamental dribble!

Talk about had a gut full!

Last chance to get on.....
    The big boys are about to run it......
    We're away! We've got the realestate...
    China's doing this... China's doing that.....

Like any of that stuff makes a rats rear end of difference as to how the share price behaves!

I'm so sick of the usual love hearts plucking & posting desperately any piece of info relating to the industry or the sector or some government in some country...that might encourage someone to buy into this particulat stock!

I'm blown away that posters constantly..... & i do mean constantly.... get away with this!

Nobody ever says.... well why are they always doing this???? Is it because they're just like... such awesome people & they want to make sure i'm up to date with everything that happened, is happening & might happen one day in the industry????

Nobody ever asks..... well what's in it for this person to be constantly posting all this stuff????? Good old WIFM... What's In It For Me...(The poster)

I really take offence to this stuff now.... after allowing myself to be sucked into the hype that these same posters were crapping on about 2 or so years ago..... & now i'm a rediculous amount in the red with paper losses plus the lost opportunity of utilising that money between then & now.....

I understand that to a degree... people's sheer enthusiasm & excitement is going to bubble over from time to time but that's a totally different thing to what i'm referring to so please don't think that i'm simply a grouch & am anti positive sentiment... not at all....

Instead i'm anti dribble,
    I'm anti mis-information,
    I'm anti con job,
    I'm anti ... i know so much about this company & i own it & i say it's great so you'd be crazy not to be buying this.

I'm fed up with dribble!

Aaaahhhhh Serenity now!

DmansDad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.