CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

i hate fundamental dribble!, page-11

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Absolute gold.LOL

I think you need to read this particular clause on the HC disclaimer page DD.

HC terms of use

c)postings are at best GENERAL INFORMATION, not professional investment advice prepared by taking into account any individual circumstances and needs of particular investors.

Therefore, before acting on the basis of what is said in a posting, you should:

* consider consulting a licensed adviser (ASIC's website at www.asic.gov.au has a list of licensed advisers);

and

* visit ASIC's consumer website at MoneySmart for general guidance about investing;

You really need to learn a bit about mutual respect for others opinions DD rather than concentrate on what paper losses you might be sitting on and dwelling over.An ABSOLUTE in all investing is that YOU and only YOU are responsible for your investing.

Investing is about filtering information whether it be TA or FA,some of it useful,some utter rubbish.

Id really like to know what you think initiated and sustained the buying today.I find it difficult to believe that a $30M turn around on the books of this company with $30M+ about to be added to the books didnt have something to do with what the sp did today.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.