CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

i hate fundamental dribble!, page-14

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Mmmm newbee? Being on a forum is mainly about ego. "what I THINK" vs what I know, wanting to be with the herd. It should be about sharing information. Too often I find that any negative or cautionary statement is called "downramping" and that posters get many ++ for what I refer to as "hope and ego statements".

Look at the daily weekly and monthly charts.Place 2 moving averages on the chart 7 and 13 period is what I use. look at volume and places where others have previously bought and sold in larger volumes. Make some simple rules re buy and sell AND stick to them. Oh look for reversals and SELL especially on the weekly chart, you can always buy back.

The announcement(s) have possibly added confidence as has the increased volumes on each subsequent moves.
    27th Jan Volume kept increasing as price moved up.... note that the averages crossed at about that point. Then look at the topping and the volumes as they contracted as the price moved down....until today's "pop". Note also how the price bounced from 23.5 cents many times over the month.

Enough.. best wishes a fellow "hopeful" :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.