CSS 7.04% 19.0¢ clean seas seafood limited

i hate it, page-11

1. 489 Posts.
    Great idea hankimball!

However, I'm no marine biologist, but I would assume whatever the the ideal temperature for juvenile SBT is, anything in a +/- 4 or so degree variation of that would result in deaths and that ARNO Bay is the best spot for them from a survival perspective and economic feasibility perspective.

Unless of course they completely overlooked the idea that if they were in warmer waters they would all survive.

What do you think is more likely?

p.s. HASAMAX, you will notice the market factors in risk v. reward when valuing a stock. The closer a company gets to production and the more control they have around risks, the less risk there is, the higher the SP goes.

What did that announcement say?
    a) the program is being moved forward to december (closer production date).
    b) we know that colder waters can kill Juvenile SBT (notice the keyword 'juvenile') however there is higher than expected survival rates at the present time(another positive).
    c) by moving the program forward, juveniles will be bigger and on past experience by the Japanese, this means a much higher survival rate (a bit of a and b combined)

That to me reads three positive moves in the company, a bit of de-risking, a closer production date and a whole lot of reasons for the SP to move slightly higher.

JB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.013(7.04%)
Mkt cap ! $38.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $14.11K 80.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99803 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 70576 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.