I hate the Tax Man, page-35

1. 318 Posts.
    Unlike many here I can remember the fifties. Got my first job in '59 and yes they were easy to find.
    My mother, a triple certificated nurse, never worked a day after marriage so we were raised in a typical single income family and trust me.....it was no easier (possibly harder) then than now. The only redeeming facts were that expectations were lower (it was unthinkable that I may go to uni) and all my mates were in much the same boat as I.
    I am the parent of a "disadvantaged" child and I can see no reason why she should be totally dependant on me. There are a number of charities and groups who can use her skills and they are offered, meeting Howard's social contract. There are millions who have difficulty coping from day to day. Their task is made more difficult by "peadophile" corporations and smartass salesmen who spend their life seperating the vulnerable from their $s. It is after all their God Given Right to retire millionaires.
    Probobly the biggest parasites are the CEO's who can only justify their bonuses by sacking so many of their staff that the remainder are working like slaves in a disfunctional business. Unfortunately import tarrifs, which seem to be suggested, but unnamed, by Towie and others, just allow these scrub ticks to grow fatter.

Momma.

I'll start a "Corporate Hall of Shame" thread where we can nominate bad corporate citizens.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.