i have $10k. what should i invest in?, page-3

1. 76 Posts.
    As always DYOR, but a good way to make money on the share market is to ride the bubbles.

I think a good bubble at the moment is Graphite, look out for graphite plays (TLG,SYR,KNL) are some of the stronger ones atm but also AXE, etc may boom.

Nickle and copper also seem to be hot at the moment. With plays such as (SIR,KDR,SBR,etc) making huge waves in the past fortnight. Keep an eye out on other plays with nearology to these for a potential quick buck.

In the near future I can see gold and silver plays being the new bubble. Especially silver as it has to come back to parity with gold (1:15 ratio).

At the end of the day do research, more research and even more research. You can never do enough of it. Make sure you know the company in and out, especially their financial situation, etc. Then look at their competitors and compare the two. Also pick your entry and exit point, don't get too greedy and don't forget to set a stop for yourself. I learnt that the hard way, as I am sure many others on HC would have.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.