i have $10k. what should i invest in?, page-80

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    just caught this ongoing thread.

yep so right.

asic and asx have proved totally incompetent once again.

asx reply to me after one nudge. part of my complaint rests firmly at their door. they ignore that bit. so they refer me to asic with an out of date email contact address. asic have not yet replied in two weeks to one email via their website box and then to my follow up asking where my reply is. i have a reference number but i used that when i had the runs. knew it to be of no use. i did get an inside contact at asic who was very prompt at passing on my complaint in house. yep, you're right. not heard since.

i have no doubt my complaint has serious consequences for the wrong doers. asic have all the necessary supporting docs.

AQIS, Medibank, Immigration (DIMA) have all proved to be completely overpaid and an effin waste of time during my time dealing with oz. now we have asx and asic joining this club of useless idiots.

it's the world we live in.

become an illegal immigrant and then criminalise if you want to get on. you can choose your country cos they're all the same type of clots running them.

as of today my portfolio got to $80. yep that's right, eighty bucks cos that's all the confidence i have left in the asx and the ozzy mkt atm.

moved the dough out.

and away from the aud.

and the clowns who call themselves REGULATORS.

wot a joke !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.