i have a business idea

1. 10,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    I know someone here will probably steal my idea but I don't really care here it is.

I want to start a business but I don't have a clue where to actually start, I need a business buddy, a mentor, NOT someone to borrow money from, but just someone who can tell me exactly where to go to start a business, what insurance I need, where do I buy my merchandise from? where do I rent a premises from? how do I go about hiring staff? etc... all these things are easy to someone who has owned a business before but to someone with just an idea, the next step is like man landing on mars for the 1st time.

So what about creating a website that partners wanna be business people, like me, with actual business mentors, this isn't like shark tank where the mentors own a part of my business, they just give me advice on what I should do next and who I need to call to get this done, or to tell me something I need to do that I haven't even though of.

There are probably thousands of people out there with a good business Idea, but just don't have a clue where to even begin.

Of course the mentors will be paid, of course not a huge sum, but enough for them to offer good solid advice but not so expensive that it scares away potential business makers from asking them for their help and advice, and of course each business mentor could have 5 or 8 clients that he/she helps , and helps ONLINE but also helps face to face.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.