ZFX zinifex limited

Brabus, throw a rockeast of the Curry river the chances are in...

1. 19 Posts.
    Brabus,
    throw a rockeast of the Curry river the chances are in that country it will land on copper, problem though, in the early 60's lots of gougers walked off of their leases because they were nickeled,(nickeld?) that is, MIM would not process their ore because of the high nickel content, in those days it could not be separated, and then in the late 60;s the price of nickel went through the roof and MIM started to take the ore again, problem with MIM is they only paid for the copper, all gold nickel etc was not counted. also native copper could not be picked up either. bloke called Derry Stuart made heaps shipping native with red and black oxide to japan in 44 drums rather than sell it to MIM, He got paid for everything ,gold, nickel, copper, christ I am getting old I cant even remember the other stuff that was with it, but in that area it is unusual just to find one ore.look at the old Isa itself, silver down to lead down to oxide copper down to sulfide lead down to sulfide copper, They can probably process the nickel out of copper these days, so a whole stack of old mines could be working again today if they could find them.

happyjack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.