PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

Please correct me if Im missing the big picture,all I see is a...

1. 814 Posts.
    Please correct me if Im missing the big picture,all I see is a good opportunity.

The Pros and Cons don,t look all that bad to me as I have been researching this company some what of late.

The Cons for me are negative cash flow for 2010,and some Market conditions overseas combined with a high Dollar.
    Creating lower margins on the bottom line which was announced
    with a profit down grade causing a share price drop in My opinion.

The dept situation is ok to me with a 41% gearing ratio,which
    they reduced from around the 60% level through a cap raise.
    The banks in my strong opinion will not be giving this company any trouble whats so ever.

Keep in mind if PSH struggles with its cash flow due to further pour market conditions,they always can cost cut.

They have 300 employees costing this company around 20mil,which their still hanging onto which is a sign there is no panicking going on.

The company wan,ts to get back to paying dividends sooner then later and at the current share price could see an annual return of 30% fully franked.For those that bought in at these levels and waited 18 months could create a tidy little earner in the not to distant future.

The company has been around since the 1930s and floated just before the financial crisis it seems to all make since to me why this company shows a poor chart.
    The companies profits have been very consistent up till this financial year.In my opinion they should have been their last 2 financial years like all the other industrials and banks that have been hit harder.
    Amcor just signed a 5 year supply contract with increased prices and not to mention the other 2 big players have extended their contracts as well.

There are a lot of other positives about this company that I like,but don,t have time to share as I'm going to bed now.

Please correct me in anyway shape or form to facts that I might of over looked and please do your own research as this
    is just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.