TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Don't go to too much bother, Captain Morgan. Especially if it's...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Don't go to too much bother, Captain Morgan. Especially if it's to show I and/or the Siberians don't know everything. See I missed this Court Case.
    Captain there is nothing announced by TON or SYR to the ASX about starting or resolving any court case.
    There have been no reports on HC about BB mentioning in phone calls,presentations, after AGM's any SYR/TON phone calls. No info,gossip whatsoever so IMO it's a "bit rich" for you Captain to expect me to know of this and integrate it into my "narrative".

I'd much rather find out Why when historic data on both Nicanda [and Cobra for that matter] as well as Ancuabe was available 2012. Why Ancuabe was not targeted on Day 1.
    Now you and the Wolves will have to agree that Ancuabe has far superior prospects to bleeding Cobra Plains.Has a wealth of historic data of Kenmare Flake for starters.
    What did Cobra and Nicanda have? VTEM's that provided a "target" for Proof of Concept that SYR Balama Fields may/probably extend up into there.

From Day1 Captain, Triton latched on to the concept that if they had a bigger balloon on that size 'graph' comparing the various graphite companies of the "Barbarians".
    Biggest Balloon= Biggest Market Cap so off triton went on it's Peer Analysis kick.

Anyhow could there be "problems" with Ancuabe? Especially pulling 100kts+ out of it for 20 years?
    What's it's road infrastructure like around it? Suitable for frequent heavy trucks to bring in machinery and truck out graphite? Balama/Nicanda has a near by town, Does Ancuabe?

just Logistic problems that no doubt in due course will be solved and revealed or denied in the coming weeks no doubt.
    So please don't start with the jaded is a TON Hater crap.

Why Cobra and not Ancuabe for first up drill and JORCing in 2013 is the question.

and please no one liners about phoning or emailing Brad. This is unannounced company info, Brad cannot comment to a inquirer on it.

Happy Trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.