LYC 0.55% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

i have a huge bet that depends on iaea, page-14

1. 1,176 Posts.
    ImpatientOne wrote: The more probable outcome is a few adjustments a short delay (probably 3 to 6 months) and we are home and hosed. So the best thing you can do is stop looking. Just let me do the worrying and panicking for you.

Why am I the only guy that does not expect a delay?
    I don't mean to single out the comment by ImpatientOne because Dorski and toly said the same last week when I was in read only. And still many others agreed and thumbed them too so I'd say it is a common thought.

But I will be disappointed in a delay. Remember, the issue is waste mainly, so agreeing on an approach to waste should not necessarily delay production (we are a ways from creating the waste and could implement agreed measures while we build and commission the LAMP).

And frankly, I wish my fellow shareholders would expect more too. Not to say we should take it out on the share price. But I would want reasonable explanations. I mean when the company says September I expect best efforts for LAMP completion in September.

Sure things might happen and some slippage is possible, but why should I as a shareholder lower expectations or water down the responsibilities of Lynas management? No, I'm not gonna do that.

I think this view is weak and might well have been part of the source of the original Crown sale attempt. Would the company have had the nerve to try to sell off this valuable asset if they knew we would stand our ground like we did? For me the point is when Lynas promises I expect best efforts to achieve the promise. And if I waivered in that expectation I'd feel like I did not stand up for myself or fellow shareholders.

Yes, normally I am a big Lynashead cheerleader. But it should not be mistaken for weakness. Rather, I cheer them because Lynas has shown me best efforts in the past and has achieved a lot. Let's face it. That's why we believe. Lynas has given us reason to believe (financing, Sojitz, concentrator, long term contracts, ect.) and I think they will give us continued reason to believe. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.035(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $3.947M 613.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 38733 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.41 5487 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.