LYC 2.90% $6.37 lynas rare earths limited

i have a huge bet that depends on iaea, page-52

1. 1,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1924
    Hi Chi, my wife's got me out next to a pool in the middle of nowwhere and the best communication out here is the Pony Express... There are perks however including "optional clothing" and large drinks with larger umbrellas in them... Gotta love the French :~)...

Anyway I was able to hack my way on the Internet just to clear up my thinking on possible delays with production of REO's in the fall... I think the political issues and envrionmental issues, as well, have been pretty well discussed and I agree that it is a foregone conclusion that LAMP will be approved in one form or another... It only makes sense that the investigative committee will come up with some recommendations that will provide valuable feedback to allow Lynas to comply, and complete this arduous process... IMO there will not be any delays resulting from these recommendations...

That said, I still believe there may be at least some delays in the commissioning of the separation facility... The fact that Lynas is a first mover, and the complexity of this new chemical process leads me to believe that Lynas will take the time necessary to create the entire process without any compensation for the most efficent process...

This is opposed to many major projects which face true time constraints such as the release of a new model car or in my experience, a new tramway system to be used for a Winter ski season... In these cases the project MUST be completed on time...

Just as there were problems and delays at the concentration facility due to tailings dam engineering (?), there will be technical issues with LAMP that may take additional time to solve...

However, the fact that this process will take additional time will add to the perception of just how complicated REE/REO production process can be... I don't think the delays will be significant but I do think they will be there...

Hope all is well, I noticed Julia has been dinged a little, maybe she needs to take a vacation like I (and OMG ?)are enjoying... These umbrellas a pretty cool...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.37
Change
-0.190(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.954B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.55 $6.35 $21.07M 3.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11945 $6.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.37 99 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.