LYC 0.78% $6.42 lynas rare earths limited

Trader V, here is my risk reward scenario. 90% of my net worth...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Trader V, here is my risk reward scenario. 90% of my net worth is tied to Lynas. Invested 5 years ago. I am still young and have a promising career in the engineering industry.

Scenario1.
    Lynas does not go ahead because of negative IAEA report. Result: I will go practically bankrupt, my wedding plans to my gf will be postponed another 3 to 4 years and she wont be happy about it. I will be stuck living with my parents but hey I have a good job to fall back on. Not too bad. Risk of this happening 8 to 10%.

Scenario 2
    Do I sell out now? My house will be paid off and I no longer have a mortgage. Marry my gf and work for the next 20 to 30 years for the rest of my life. Risk: No risk I have cashed in my poker chips.

Scenario 3
    Lynas go ahead because of favourable IAEA report. Result I will be guaranteed to become at least a millionaire. Marry my gf next year, house paid off. I am no longer a slave to money and no one controls my life BUT I will still work because I enjoy engineering. Will be joining my Lynas head crew in Sydney celebrating whatever dollar club they want to celebrate. Risk of Favourable report: 90%

After thinking about the three scenarios in this high stakes poker game, I am shoving my chips in the table and with a confident tone ?I AM ALL IN?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.42
Change
0.050(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.42 $1.977M 306.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2881 $6.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.43 12575 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.