GPN greater pacific gold limited

i have a query regarding yrr, page-11

1. 1,580 Posts.
    cheers for that. My strategy is to "sail the ship" when the wind comes, not jump off it. The wind will come at 35+ knots I feel.

I guess I should keep my pricing strategy to my self, but one thing I can let go, is that selling below 5 cents would be a shame.

I will sell some of my holding above 5 cents, but the drilling program at NT tenements and further Vanadium drilling will spark MAJOR interest from here and overseas, so even the market hype combined with the already known resource at Nowthanna will make this old man get on his bike.

Also the further drilling at Peak hill in the first quarter of 2007 will attract further MAJOR interest. This hype you are seeing now is only the beginnig, and based merely on the YRR float materialising, and the initial Peak Hill sample drilling - which is going to be HOT in itself.

A lot of eager GPN'ers have maxed out their buying capacity, and are finding it tough to find more cash to top up at these "mentally perceived" lower prices, whoch is what they are. New players will arrive again "very shortly", as the Gold Results are very near.

Dont' worry too much about today's drop - it is organic, and human nature - not the Company.

Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.