GPN greater pacific gold limited

i have a query regarding yrr, page-8

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    [quote]Gabbanintha...SE of Meekatharra ...Vanadium is allowed to be mined in WA. [/quote]

Thanks for the info!

[quote]No two ways about it, eventually all states will be mining uranium. Just too lucrative for any state government to ignore. Just like pokies were just too irresistable for those states that had a ban on them originally.[/quote]
    I can understand this, but the problem I'm seeing is that this is a live company. A company has running costs involved. A company cannot survive on it's equity alone without generating revenue. Revenue will come from actually extracting the metals from the ground - a.k.a mining.

Will the company stay alive until that date at which WA changes the legislation? or will the revenue base (generated from vanadium, titanium, etc) not be enough to keep the company running by this point in time? It's a risk, and must be factored in.

Of course this is research I must do on my own... in order to make my own decision.

[quote]It may be a few years, but for most hopefuls, it will take a few years to get a mine up and running anyway. The real task here is to pick the ones that are most likely to make it,because if you pick correctly you will be made too.[/quote]
    Yes, I understand this, but the legislation would have to change before they even start to build the mine, wouldn't they?

[quote]In the meantime, plenty of money to be made riding on the U momentum wave.
    ...i've been right before 'n i've been wrong so this time, which one is it?[/quote]
    Well, it's gotta be one of those, don't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.