DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

I have a question

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    So there have been previous studies and ours.

It is easy, as i have lot of money riding on it to focus on relative score of the treatment to the placebo.
    And if I want to chase why my shares are not worth anything its because that gap is non existent in the data we have.
    but please try to ignore all the money we lost and think about the science for sec.

The most unbelievable aspect of the result was not the treatment effect but the placebo one.

Why was placebo on our cohort so damn effective. We pre-chose to some extent (the two week thing) people not expected to spontaneously heal. yet they did in droves.

Considering the results graph how much better than that placebo could the treatment really have done?

So i am searching for answers to that.

and I get very serious question I would like put to the board by anyone who is on the phone conference or whatever.

=================================================================
    How bloody certain are they that when they unblinded the data they did it right?
    because zero difference in anything but an overly good placebo result is consistent with a stuffed up unblinding. As then the placebo dat as report would have 2/3 treatment people in it.

yes that is insane, but so is our placebo group doing better 9with no causal reason)  than historical data that was reported and represented as "comparable" .
    =================================================================

If they did unblind it accurately how come the placebo group healed so well?

Is there a previously undocumented effect that when people do studies on VLU, that they tend to actually do stand treatement by the book and thus get better results.
    Is that the explanation why the early 1 armed data got good results. They just did the standard treatment better (with ore care) than average.
    If so perhaps we at least have message for world health services make whatever they do as standard care do whatever we did as our patents healed better than theirs.

Sentiment is actually pissed off/disillusioned/disappointed in people/  but none of those is valid choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.