DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

I have a question, page-4

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The heal rate was similar to the Harding trial. So if Harding had used a placebo control then you could expect that to heal at the same rate also. However their group had non healing wounds for 3 years with standard care.

Healing chances go from 70% for wounds less than 12 months to 22% possible if over 12 months. That's a Mangolis statistic.

If there is no mistake with the latest trial then the Harding trial has scam and fraud written all over it. To have done that trial without a placebo was part of it. All those experts and consultants in house and employed and they let that happen. 

The new management failed to look into that trial in enough depth. I assumed they had, or it would not have been re-vamped. 

People knew but kept getting their pay checks and research money. I seen someone pity those who have lost their jobs in the company. Gravy train.

I am under no illusions that anything will be investigated. Or Karma justice. Mercer is still sitting back smiling I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.