I have a question

1. 79,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    apologies if you feel it's not fit for the political forum - but, I assure you - I ask from a point of political interest

Probably without Covid - but, certainly now with Covid -------- electric scooters are going to become hugely popular -

this is going to change public transport in a big way I suspect - entire states in cities will be reshuffled - with thousands moving from buses and trains and trams to individual scooter transport - you might not see it in Melbourne or Sydney fully yet because of winter - I don't know - I'm not there -

but, you will see it in summer if overseas trends spread to Oz---

here's my question ---------- for workers and day travelers who don't have an office where they can store their electric scooter ------------- where are people parking scooters during the day?

Also, are authorities talking about having special places for scooters to park and be locked up?

Anyone heard anything? or seen things? ------------- it's just one step on the road to a whole different use of transport from what I can see - culminating probably when self drives become normal - which, will probably remove traffic from inner cities etc.

anyway - appreciate observations ----------- thanks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.