LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

I believe Curtis stated in one of his investor presentations...

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I believe Curtis stated in one of his investor presentations Stage 1 fully sold out. Letters of intent and contract negotiations ongoing for St 2 expected to be signed up and fully sold out by Christmas (cannot put my finger on the presentation at the moment, please correct me if I am wrong). However I believe Curtis is currently working on contract negotiations.

Also here are some excerpts from the Annual Report:

1. Rhodia (Contract)
    "the pricing structure of the contract includes floor and ceiling pricing for the cerium and lanthanum sales for the initial five years, after which pricing is related to market. The mixed heavier Rare Earths is related to market pricing."

2. Customer agreement #2 (Contract)
    "The pricing structure of the contract is related to the market price, however it includes a minimum floor price without a maximum ceiling price for the product sales over the term of the contract."

3. Customer Agreement #3 (Contract) - no floor or ceiling pricing

4. Customer Agreement #4 (Letter of Intent)
    "The pricing structure is related to the market price, however a minimum floor price does apply which will be set when the binding contract is signed."

5. Customer Agreement #5 (Letter of Intent) - no details

6. Customer Agreement #6 (Contract) - some details most likely the Japanese deal where there should be a premium for surety of supply
    "The pricing of the contract reflects the value of surety of supply from a reliable, fully-integrated source of supply from mine through to customer."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.