ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

I have an idea.

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Ok so just hear me out then everyone can get back to downramping, baseless optimism and just general bickering

So like everyone I was looking at the Tesla share price and wishing i had money a year and a half ago when i would have put the house on Tesla shares (if i had one) because i knew no matter what happens they are the future. By that i mean the green/renewable/clean energy and transportation sector. Motley fool and whoever else would love to say 5G or marajuana is gonna be the big booming sector and lately everyone is on the BNPL bandwagon. However I think whether it come naturally or forced upon us by global warming, The renewables sector is going to go up no matter how badly the oil tycoons and rich american morons tell you its not and global warming i a hoax. (everyone go watch the latest David Attenborough doco to release your inner greeny)

So what does this have to do wit Zip?

Well i was thinking that they align themselves with green energy as a whole and to start off with have a marketing campaign for solar panels in Australia. How often is the solar panel topic brought up at work or socially. Its something every Australian house either has or the owners would consider getting and so they should. I think every new house should have them standard and every other house should look at getting them. get australia off the grid haha.

Zip can do 1001 things but some ideas ive had are
    1) 1-10% rebate on any zip money purchase of solar panels from a number of partnering businesses
    2) 24 months interest free on solar panel purchase
    3) increasing the zip money cap from 5000-10000 for people using it to buy panels (this one is obviously harder to implement but im putting it out there as most purchases would be above the 5k limit)

This is just to get the ball rolling. In my experience once a topic makes it to casual conversation in the smoko room its made it (people wouldnt shut up about bitcoin before the last boom). So this would be a great way to get zip talked about more "Yeah i was going to wait for another government rebate to come in but i ended up just buying the panels through a company called zip, got 10% off and now i use them to buy heaps of stuff"

So zip can ride the BNPL boom and the current or impending green energy boom. I just think it would be a real positive way to promote the brand. Gets zip talked about in a positive way and hey maybe its a back handed way to get mentioned in the same breathe as tesla at least in some small way.

This may just be shower thoughts made public but these threads get viewed by 10k people in just a few days and surely at least one would be a zip employee doing research so if theres any way to suggest something to Larry/the zip team, maybe this is the best avenue.

Anyway ill let you tell me a million ways why this is dumb but hopefully some constructive things can be said.

Just zip it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.