ZIP 0.14% $1.74 zip co limited..

I have an idea., page-19

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    the latest afr article I just read it's a week old talks about the fall in credit card debt the increase in debit payments and the analysts were saying they were tipping more loyalty sign ups but flagged the Afterpay QFF partnership has been a complete failure by Afterpay as has the US Amex partnership since most Afterpay and bnpl users shun credit cards and younger generation. These were a very stupid poorly thought out decision by Afterpays leadership, much like the Westpac partnership. Great for the share price and everyone spruiked the big news but in reality they are failed partnerships.
    Don't take my word for it, this is from the afr, who have singled out the failed partnerips with Qantas and amex with Afterpay.

the tap and zip however imho appeals much more to the bnpl average consumer. Younger more tech savvy font like credit cards but still ant a form of finance to be able to used anywhere transparently. Zip nailed this decision to use tap and zip; a way better move than partnering with Amex, qff and Westpac imho
    Time will tell but my money is on tap and zip increasing the TTV significantly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.003(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.946B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.80 $1.72 $16.61M 9.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 138458 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 15371 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.