BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

i have been suspicious for a while now

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Does anyone remember the rumour about Darwin Diving Services (now part of Neptune Diving) and the Ex owners who were also the current managers running the business down deliberately because they were not happy with Neptune and most of their business and employees were going to Cal Dive. It was only a rumour which I could not substantiate but it was a rumour going around.

I have been thinking for quite sometime now that maybe what has gone wrong with Neptune is that each of the 11 business units that CLange bought should not have kept the previous owners employed to run those businesses. It is just a gut feeling I have had but I reckon most of these business units have not intergrated well because the ex owners have their own agenda's and maybe their was conflict between each of the business units and its managers who were ex owners.

I think what needs to happen personally is that if this Cap Raising has to work so they can pay out all these ex owners and then get rid of them for good. Evidently this Mark Lindsay of Tri Serv is a problem and maybe some of the other Ex Owners. Neptune if they get this cap raising approved needs to get rid of them all, because evidently they are part of the problem as well. Maybe we are all being a little harsh on CLange. Maybe Neptune had too many Chiefs and ex owners instead of loyal employees.

Just think about this, to many ex owners not getting on with each other, have their own agenda's, will not work with other business units, they deliberately run the business down and now they are knocking on the door of Neptune wanting their money or they get their old business back.

Evidently,integration of bolt on businesses is hard work but I think CLange biggest mistake is he didnt just pay them all out upfront and get rid of the ex owners. I know that it is better to keep old management but in NMS case, I think this is where it all went crappy.

What does everyone think. Sorry if wording a little bad, havent had much sleep overnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.