My results are based on 1 Bar. I have stated that and it is VERY...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    My results are based on 1 Bar.  I have stated that and it is VERY obvious in my work.   You are now throwing curve balls which are irrelevant in this case.  D.A is not a factor here.  We are working with recognised units   This is all basic maths.

Conversions from Ampere Seconds to Ampere Hours does not require a D.A. It requires primary school maths!

I tell you what Lomu and Antn.  You both say the numbers are great.  But obviously you are struggling to accept the validity of it.  In a nutshell you think I have bludgeoned a square block into a round hole

I will make it easy for you.  I have already posted this above but I will do it again

Why don't you tell me where the bludgeoning is happening.

1. Count the number of electrons in a Mole of Air.
    2. Multiply that by the Joules required to raise the electrons by 1 Volt (Charge the electrons)
    3. Convert the Coulombs back to the FARADAY CONSTANT which happens to be the base for 1 mole of charge electrons.  HENCE why they call it a constant!  Measured in Ampere Hours or Joule Hours
    4. Convert Joules to Watts
    5. Apply the Stefan Boltzman Law.
    Where is the bludgeoning guys.  1, 2, 3, 4 or 5

All of that is actually very simple to understand.

There is no torturing involved.  I have provided the math.  It is open for you to double check.  These are base numbers.  They are recognised numbers in our science.

As for the Venus connection I have explained that in the OP.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.