RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i have done......(every one read pls)

1. 621 Posts.
    I have done a lot of investigation on this company in the past 6 months or so and I have read many articles about it in H sun and the age. It looks like Jamie Freed has something against this stock! Despite all of bashing in major newspapers recently, I have to say this stock is holding extremely well.

This is her background:
    Copy Chief, Inthefray.com

Jamie Freed has lived in California, Massachusetts, Illinois and Washington, D.C. but now resides in Australia. A business reporter for
    the Sydney Morning Herald, she holds a master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University and a bachelor's in American
    Studies and history from Brandeis University. She has previously interned at Newsweek's Chicago bureau and her hometown newspaper, the Santa Barbara News-Press, but is currently thrilled to be Down Under.

Now what does she exactly know about this stock with this sort of back ground?(plus I don’t need a YANKEE tell me what to do) Who does she work for? And why sudden interest in a small company such as RRS?

Well I am holding pretty tight. F her and those who want to scare normal investors for their advantage!

You can get the articles from afr.com, just type the symbol in the box and then look for those articles in the age and the Sydney morning herald.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.