AAU 22.2% 0.7¢ antilles gold limited

i have emailed the company with my concerns

1. 411 Posts.
    Hi all PGI shareholders- i have decided to email the company after much deliberation- here is my email that I would like to share- i will respond when i hear from PGI once I get their approval to post- cheers BLUETOOTH

To Whom it may concern,
    I am writing to hopefully get more understanding of how we have been tracking for the past month and to see if the company forsees any further delays in production output that will affect our forward cash-flow and in turn our share price which is in a bit of dismay and shows that the market is valuing the company at 4.5c or around 34.6 million- I make reference to the following concerns and would assume if everything is operating smoothly then the company should make a point of reassuring shareholders that their investment is on track the past month- obviously I respect that there may be some questions i have asked that may be market sensitive and understand if you cannot answer these at this point in time

Company Statement- On the 8 August 2013 you reported the following:
    "Recoveries of gold from both the flotation circuits and the CIL circuit are within 7% of target and trending upward. Recoveries of silver from the flotation circuit are within 4% of target and exceeding target from the CIL circuit"

Concerned Shareholder- Are we back on track to achieve these targets?

Company statement-On the 23rd August 2013

"new Albion circuit agitators functioning as required and CIL tanks freshly charged with highly activated carbon, the value of doré shipped to refiners has increased steadily".

"A three day shut down during the first week of September 2013 (originally planned for August) to modify pipework associated with the flotation circuit will interrupt the trend toward targeted production for a short period but result in improved recoveries in this area of the plant."

Concerned Shareholder- Has this been addressed and are we on track with this and have no further concerns here?

Company Statement- 4th October 2013
    "Mr Zach Casley, recently appointed CEO of PanTerra Gold Limited" He has confirmed that despite the commissioning and ramp up phase of the Albion/CIL process plant being prolonged and negatively impacted by design and equipment issues, he was confident that after recent upgrades, the plant performance would be fully optimised within the next three months.

Concerned Shareholder-is the plants performance now fully optimised?

Mr Casley has budgeted for revenues in Q4 2013 from gold and silver sales from the Las Lagunas project, at an average of US$5.0 million per month, rising to an average of US$6.0 million per month in Q1 2014. Direct operating costs remain on budget at approximately US$2.5 million per month

Concerned Shareholder- have these numbers stated by Mr Casley been compromised since making this statement?

Company Statement- 28 October 2013
    rectification of faulty welds to the Albion agitators has been completed. All of the repaired agitators were tested using ultrasonic equipment prior to being recommissioned, with the testing confirming the repairs were of acceptable quality.

Concerned Shareholder- In the companies view is this still the case?

Company Statement- 4 November 2013
    Production Update- PanTerra Gold Limited (ASX: PGI) (PanTerra Gold or the “Company”), advises that following the rectification of faulty welds to the Albion agitators, production is back on trend to achieve previously stated guidance (announced 17 October 2013), with the value of doré produced in the week ending Friday 1 November 2013 being approximately $1.0m.

Concerned Shareholder- Please advise if this has still been the case for the part 4 weeks?

Thank you for your time to view and look forward to receiving some assurances in answering these concerns

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $6.976M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $79.00K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6147 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 7075353 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 9378664
Last updated 14.34pm 27/05/2024 ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.