WBT 2.37% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

No pain, no glory No legend, no story There is always a degree...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    No pain, no glory
    No legend, no story

There is always a degree of risk that comes with significant returns. I personally feel you have to back you’re research. My potential downfall is that I’m not as astute in the semi conductor industry as I’d like to be, even though I have an interest in tech. Therefore I can acknowledge WBT potentially has a great product but am still guaging the activity of competitor products.

I have a parcel in WBT, strongly based on my views of the technological framework society will need in order to grow AI into something that’s ingrained in everyday life.

As I’ve mentioned previously on another asx company I’m invested in, I value management who are already succcessful in their own right and are waking up every morning for some other purpose than just strictly money and the bottom line. They are also true to their word so far, which is a huge factor! Reaching every milestone promised.

I’ll cotinue to build my knowledge in semi conductors but at this stage ‘don’t invest in fields you don’t know’ seems hard to follow to a T when the other factors seem compelling.

DYOR and thank you for your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.06
Change
-0.050(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $390.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.12 $2.19 $2.04 $1.797M 856.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5840 $2.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 4700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.