FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I Have Heard

1. 6,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4073

Goodness me, the amount of times I have heard biggrin.png the words " I have heard" in the last week is astonishing ........ NVM

None of the following is to be construed as accurate or information that can be substantiated as it is not in any official Company announcements released to the ASX platform but has been expelled from the mouths of Company supporters and/or non supporters of taking action when in discussions re: support for shareholders actively planning issuing the Company with (initially) a Becoming a Substantial Holder notice with the option to progress to issuing a s249D notice ..........

All the following is my recollections of conversations with shareholders, and engaging with Morila Mine workers / contractors on social media sites.

There is no rhyme nor reason to the order these gems appear ........ but they mostly started with;

I have heard
    :
    (1) a deal for Firefinch Limited assets is being finalised
    (2) Leo Lithium Limited is going to take over Firefinch and distribute the held LLL shares to Firefinch Shareholders and keep the cash
    (3) we need to allow the Company time to complete negotiations at Morila, we may jeopardise the process by inane intervention
    (4) we need to be patient
    (5) Anderson left because of mounting debt
    (6) Morila had incurred unauthorised debt that was discovered by Plant when doing an audit, thats why the Company had to sell the LLL shares
    (7) a deal for Morila was between two bidding parties, one was government preferred but involved Firefinch Limited assisting with $M's, the Company went with the 2nd bidder.
    (8) the Mali government needs to sign off a non objection for the deal with the 2nd bidder
    (9) Cowden resigned because of the stress of missing guidance but final straw was the sale of the LLL shares and a Board loss of Confidence
    (10) the Mali court case is holding up the transaction
    (11) Morila needs to be offloaded and finalised before Firefinch assets can be distributed back to shareholders, Treadstone and the Company need time to be able to progress with the Firefinch assets once that is completed, taking action will only delay any advancements already made in negotiations with bidders
    (12) large institutional investors were the ones that withdrew from the Recapitalisation Package
    (13) the Board will resign en masse if there is a s249D issued, what will we do then, you are putting all negotiations at risk and any chance to get back some capital from FFX
    (14) large shareholders want out, they will accept a lot less that retail shareholders would!

Feel free to add anything you have heard here too ......... rolleyes.png

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.