CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

i have just loaded up, page-16

1. =V=
    2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Oh Trudy, Trudy

Monday, 19/11/07
    The Loyalist.

this is rubbish , we need investors who will hold the stock , i can see another 11mill. shares floating around with the retail investors ,once they have offloaded their amount, what we need is a solid share register , from now onwards all placements should be put into escrow fro atleast a year

Tuesday, 20/11/07
    The ramp down.
    i think it will pull back , cause tonight looks a grim day on the dow , the beaureu of stats. will be releasing the housing figures tonight , even if they are positive , they will come in at a 14year low , and if they are negative we could see another 350points taken of the DJIA tonight, cvi could end up mid 20's , cant see it going against the tend

cant see this holding , 27cents is the last resistance point , then it will be in free fall , could go to low 20's even , sellers disappearing, good luck to holders

nearly cleaned out 27cents , the dumps are comming in now , could see 25.5cents , good support at 25 , thats if they stay , seem to keep moving down with the price

The ramp up.
    t4p , just buy the mill. sitting at 27.5cents , show us some confidence

Not-too-sure.
    i have a small buy of 80,000 unit at 26.5c but if the dow crashes tonight , which in all likelihood it will , given the housing figures comming out tonight ,cvi may slip lower tomorrow

The Sting.
    just made a cool 5k , bought at 27 slod at 28 , good luck all

The moral of the story ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.